Next Jump are looking for someone who loves helping to make people happy by solving problems and giving them the best experience possible.
Our Customer Experience team is the voice of the customer, and we like to think of ourselves as the heart of the company. Our aim is to become a Top 10 Global Tech company and to get there, we’ll need happy customers who come back to us time and time again – your role will be to ensure this happens.
How you’ll be doing this:
- Answering questions from our customers, using your knowledge of the product and the platform, to ensure all problems are solved efficiently and with a positive outcome
- Proactively spotting areas for improvement in the product, and communicating these effectively with other teams and owning the problem to ensure it is resolved
- Developing an understanding of what our customers want on the site, and sharing this feedback and view to continue enhancing the product from a customer perspective
- Be the voice of the customer! By being an advocate for the customer at every step, you’ll help the rest of the company to keep the customer at the heart of everything we do
Once you are fully trained, you will be given your own product to own, and will work with our Software Engineering team, plus other stakeholders, to develop and enhance the product.
You’ll need to be:
- Someone with a proactive approach – you will actively look to spot patterns and trends to scope out potential issues before they materialise
- Patient and empathetic – you’ll be able to really listen to our customers and get the root of their problem quickly
- A great communicator who can communicate solutions simply and coherently to customers just as well as you can break down complex issues and explain the impact of them to other teams within Next Jump
- Someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for candidates with a 2.1 GPA or above. Previous experience in a client or customer facing role is preferred.